Why give the same ol’ tins of cookies or bottles of wine to your friends, colleagues or business associates? This year, give a virtual gift that will bring a smile to their faces AND help restore sight to someone in the developing world! Two gifts in one!
Visit Operation Eyesight’s Gift Guide to check out our great selection of virtual gift options that touch many lives. For instance:
- Perfect for a friend or business associate: $50 will purchase a life-changing cataract surgery for a blind person in Africa or India. You can give the gift of sight today!
- Perfect for a parent or grandparent: $25 will help train a midwife in Africa to help save newborn babies’ eyesight.
- Perfect for a teacher or colleague: $20 will bring the world into focus for three African or Indian children with the gift of brand-new, custom-fitted prescription eyeglasses.
Do stocking stuffer ideas have you stumped? Sometimes, it’s the small gifts that cause the most puzzlement. WAIT! Do not buy another box of chocolates! Our Gift Guide can help. For instance:
- Perfect for a Secret Santa gift: $15 will provide a cataract kit required to perform one cataract surgery and restore one person’s sight.
- Perfect to complete a stocking: $10 will provide surgical supplies required to perform one lid surgery for someone suffering from infectious trachoma.
Visit operationeyesight.com/giftguide today or call 1-800-585-8265 toll-free in Canada or the US. The holiday mailing deadlines have passed, so check out our great selection of eCards to ensure your thoughtful gift will arrive on time! Please give today…. for all the world to see.