It’s been a great year for storytelling here at Grey Mist Lifting! We’ve certainly enjoyed the opportunity to tell you an inspiring story every Friday. Together, we’ve travelled to Africa and India and introduced you to some of the children, women and men whose lives have changed, thanks to our supporters.
Here are five highlights to check out:
- How longtime donor Don McIver has helped strangers see avoidable blindness differently for over 30 years.
- Why a blind Kenyan grandmother finally decided to have cataract surgery. Was her operation a success? Watch our photo essay to find out!
- How generous Canadian donors made a huge contribution to a new eye hospital in Ghana (read part 1 and part 2 here).
- Why being a grandparent helps you SEE the world differently.
- How a blind Indian child found some hope and dignity.
We have many more heartwarming stories and great photos to share with you in the coming year, so please check back each week. Thank you for your support!
Click below for a brief and cheerful New Year’s video greeting from Brian and everyone at Operation Eyesight. All the best in 2013!